Your MEID and password are managed by MCCCD. You can manage your account at https://tools.maricopa.edu
If you have logged in with the wrong account, and it won't let you select the correct account (firstname.lastname@example.org), you can try logging out the account
Help! It's just not working!
Occasionally, the browser and the server will get upset with each other and refuse to play nicely. The usual result is that the login page keeps reappearing when you login without an error message to tell you why it's not working. When this happens, the browser's cache needs to be completely cleared.
- Click on the 3 stacked dots (or dashes) in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Settings menu item.
- Click on History on the upper left side of the Settings page.
- Click the Clear browsing data.. button.
- Make sure that the Obliterate the following items... has the beginning of time selected.
- Check Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
- Click the 3 stacked dashes in the upper right corner.
- Click the History icon.
- Click Clear recent history...
- Select Everything from Time range to clear.
- Click the Details button.
- Make sure Cookies, Cache and Active Logins are checked.
- Click the Clear Now button.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools icon in the upper right (gear icon).
- Select Safety and Delete browsing history... from the menu options.
- Make sure that Cookies and Temporary Internet files are selected.
- Click the Delete button.